Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the first of many to come

I leave for London in a little less than two weeks (12 days, but who's counting...?). While there, I am going to try to keep up with this blog to avoid sending mass emails. Friends have done this, and I think it's a great way to keep in touch with people without overloading their in-boxes. Also, this allows you to follow me at your leisure.

I'm going to try to post pictures and anything that I can figure out how to do, to keep this interesting for anyone who wants to read this.

Look for more soon,

B

1 comment:

Mandy's granny said...

The blogs are a great idea! I look forward to reading them from all three of you. I'm sorry you were so upset about the missing passport, but it's delightful to know that it was quickly found .

Mandy's granny

Powered By Blogger