Monday, February 15, 2010

way too long.

Goodness it's been ages since I've done this ... and for that I truly apologize!

It's funny how when you actually have something to write about, when life is finally busy enough to be interesting -- you don't have any time to write about it.

Suffice it to say: My life at the moment is busy, but in a non-stressful way. Interesting, but in a non-dramatic way. And fun, exciting and all the other things people look for in moments of "good" in their lives.

I recognize that it's important that I keep up with my writing. The muscles will start to atrophy after a while, just like all other muscles. I can already feel the disintegration. Lately, my writing has been comprised of emails, the occasional memo and other random snippets at work. This just isn't going to cut it.

There will be more. I'm going to do it. It's time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger