Friday, June 5, 2009

open letter to the Kennedy Center

Dear Kennedy Center,

Your online ticketing server sucks. I was fifth in line to get Dispatch tickets, when all of a sudden, I was 1,873rd. That is both insanely unfair and frustrating. Through some miracle, I was able to get through your phone system, and was placed on the line with Agent 81. Not only was she kind and understanding, but also managed to get me what I think were probably the last four tickets to the SOLD OUT show.

Please use this as a learning experience. I understand that the typical billings for your performing arts center usually do not draw such ravenous ticket seekers, however, in the event that your institution chooses to host someone like Dispatch in the future, please get your act together.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Bethany Swanson

No comments:

Powered By Blogger