Sunday, December 14, 2008

addiction

I've been called one before, but I did not, until today, realize just how big of an email-addict I am.

I discovered this little thing on bottom right corner of the Elon email page that, if you click on it, allows you to observe the number of times you've visited the Web site in the past. On my computer, which I've had since the spring of my freshman year, I have visited the Elon email web page 2,549 times.

Yes. And that's only on my computer. Can you imagine the countless number of times I've visited on the myriad of other computers I work with on a day to day basis? The numbers are staggering.

Hello, my name is Bethany...

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

hi Bethany. Don't worry, this is a safe environment.

Bryan said...

he first step is admitting you have a problem. kudos :p

Powered By Blogger